Here’s to 2011:
* The year I changed employer twice – I could not be happier with my decision!
* Lived and traveled around Thailand then moved to Bali, Indonesia.
* Became “homeless” when I gave up my Vancouver house , letting go of the place I called home since 2002.
* Our family grew larger thanks to my sisters’ kids contributions..
* Broke my collar bone, scapula and 2 ribs when I crashed my motorbike (which was my 3rd accident in 3 years (Rolled my car in 2010, ski accident in 2009)
* I climbed the PADI ladder – became a Staff Instructor and certified nearly 100 divers.
* Met someone who really understand me and loves me for who I am. Which is amazing because it’s mutual and I could not imagine a better person to share life with.
* REM called it quit, Black Sabbath announced a reunion tour!
* Somewhere in between all that and much more 3 murderous bastards died – Bin Laden, Gaddafi and Kim Jong-il. Canada lost one of its greatest politician; Jack Layton. Liz Taylor, Betty Ford and Steve Jobs were taken away from us but their beauty, passion and genius will live forever in our hearts.
* I celebrated life and enjoyed the last year of my 30s…
2012 I welcome your opportunities and challenges !